2022 FSP Annual Summit
Leading Boldly: Leveraging Racial Equity from Concept to
Join us for the FSP Annual Summit
For this day of learning, members and invited guests will gain fresh insights on how to lead inclusively and create a pipeline of opportunity for Black and Latino talent in their organizations and collectively for the Chicago financial services industry.
This year’s theme, Leading Boldy: Leveraging Racial Equity from Concept to Action
- CEO Conversation with Discover, OCC, Mesirow and more.
- Fireside Chat with Shundrawn Thomas.
- Learning Sessions around: Behavioral Finance, Automation Impacts on Careers and AI and Your Talent Strategy.
Registration is limited to FSP Members and invited guests. If you are eligible, you should have received a registration link. Please check with your FSP colleague or email FSP if you would like more information.
We’re Back In Person! No tech tips to check.
Thank you to the FSP 2022 Annual Summit Planning Committee:
- Moji Akinde, CIBC
- Alison Bodor, OCC
- Deidre Boone, CBOE
- Bryan Echols, Illinois State Treasurer
- Vern Johnson, CIBC
- Auyana Orr, Ariel Investments
- Robye Scott, City of Chicago Treasurer
- Leslie Drish, FHLB
We also thank the FSP CEO Leadership Council and the FSP Steering Committee