2022 FSP Annual Summit
Leading Boldly: Leveraging Racial Equity from Concept to
The FSP Annual Summit on Nov. 9, 2022, was a huge success! FSP members and guests convened at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago for a day of learning, networking, and insights on how to lead inclusively and create a pipeline of opportunity for Black and Latino talent in the Chicago financial services industry.
The Summit included:
- CEO Conversation with Discover, OCC, Mesirow and more.
- Fireside Chat with Shundrawn Thomas.
- Learning Sessions around: Behavioral Finance, Automation Impacts on Careers and AI and Your Talent Strategy.
Thank you to the FSP 2022 Annual Summit Planning Committee:
- Moji Akinde, CIBC
- Alison Bodor, OCC
- Deidre Boone, CBOE
- Bryan Echols, Illinois State Treasurer
- Vern Johnson, CIBC
- Auyana Orr, Ariel Investments
- Robye Scott, City of Chicago Treasurer
- Leslie Drish, FHLB
We also thank the FSP CEO Leadership Council and the FSP Steering Committee